Tuesday, April 20, 2021

exDialer Donation Pack apk v80 Android

exDialer Donation Pack apk v80 Android
Requires Android: 2.1 and up

It's the Donate Pack of exDialer. The pack itself does not have launcher icon/user interface. It will activate all limited features of exDialer. Purchase it to support my development.Thank you.

Seems fixed after I've uninstalled it again, then installed exDialer free version then finally the donation pack. It's ok :). Indeed, the best dialer I've ever used. However, it suddenly stopped working on my Galaxy Nexus, after the last update of exDialer. It looks like it got uninstalled (shortcuts gone, disappeared from app menu). I've reinstalled it, restarted the device but to no effect. Anyone else has this problem? Maybe it's just my device.

New:
1. v80
2. Converted to Donation pack. Please install exDialer.

Download exDialer Donation Pack apk v80 Android Mobile Smartphone






Mediafire Mirror
http://j.gs/sZt

0 comments:

Post a Comment